Terms of Service
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose.
- All information and content having on the Site are protected by copyright. You are not allowed to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, create derivative works or use any Content available on or from the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- Unapproved content use from the site, may lead to damage and/or be a criminal offense.
GuideSEO doesn’t guarantee to rank your sites in search engines. The content provided by GuideSEO is to help and improve your search ranking organically.